Be DAREful Women’s Retreat in Costa Rica
November 1-9, 2019
Hosted by True North Adventures
How do you flow with the unknown? When you have the chance to paddle out into something a little unfamiliar, do you listen to your heart and take the risk, or play it safe and head for the beach? What kind of possibilities could a more DAREful way of being awake in the adventure of your life?
Bodhi Surf + Yoga is partnering with our friends at True North Adventures to offer a women’s surf and yoga adventure called “Be DAREful”. This unique retreat includes the best of Bodhi plus the added opportunity to be deeply supported through soul-centered workshops, one-to-one coaching, and a loving community of women who are ready to join you in taking the magic of this experience into your everyday life.
This is a unique opportunity to slow way down and experiment with what it feels like to be DAREful on your board, on your mat, and most importantly, in your everyday life. No prior surfing or yoga experience necessary, just an open mind and willingness to play with what surfaces when you step out onto your wild edge. Do you feel fully aligned with your True North, or would a salty, love-filled week of deep nourishment and play assist you in coming home to yourself in a more authentic and powerful way?
Be DAREful Women’s Retreat includes:
- 6 nights at the Bodhi Lodge
- 2 travel transition nights at the Adventure Inn in San Jose
- 3 homemade meals every day (with 2-3 offsite at local restaurants)
- 5 surf lessons
- 5 yoga classes
- Daily experiential “play”shops
- Art supplies, journal and plenty of space for creative expression and experimentation
- Visit to a local waterfall
- Fruit + fresh coconuts at each surf lesson
- Guided walking tour of Bahia Ballena with local guide
- National Park entrance fees
- Private round trip transportation (SJO – Uvita – SJO)
- 1 hour private coaching session with Jen in preparation for our time in Costa Rica + 3 additional 1 hour coaching calls and ongoing email support as you integrate your learning
Curious to learn more? Check out the retreat page and set up a free exploration call to explore the possibilities together.