Bodhi Surf + Yoga Lodge
Since opening Bodhi Surf + Yoga in 2010, we have had a shared vision of providing an affordable and homey lodging option that is consistent with our vision of simplicity and environmental consciousness, and creating a space that encourages fun, relaxation, education, and cultural exchange. This vision did not include “modern adornments” (such as flat-screen TVs), but rather a mellow vibe, quaint setting, and warm, personalized service. Since 2013, this vision has been a reality!
We, the Bodhi Surf + Yoga camp owners, live on the lodge premises and are available 24/7 in the event that you need anything. During the day, the Bodhi staff is on-site helping ensure that the lodge is running smoothly and likewise, is happy to help you practice your Spanish or answer questions about the local community.
4 LODGING OPTIONS
CAPACITY: 10 ADULTS
You will never find any area of the Bodhi Surf & Yoga lodge to be excessive or cluttered, either visually or physically. One of our highest values is that “less is more”, and these are words that we all try to live by every day. We encourage our guests to enjoy the many sights, smells, tastes, and sounds of the area, and to really feel — without too many “modern” distractions — what life is like here. Our three themes for building and decor have been:
And we hope that it shows!
About Bodhi Surf + Yoga Lodge
The Bodhi Surf & Yoga lodge is comprised of four lodging options, a common area, and a yoga studio.
- Bungalow Gratitud — the largest of the four options — with one queen bed, two single beds (which can be moved together to form a king), and one day bed — this bungalow can accommodate up to four adults and one child. It contains a private bathroom and well-equipped kitchenette, and is the best choice for a family or group of three or four adults.
- Bungalow Espiritu — a smaller version of Bungalow Gratitud, this bungalow contains one queen bed and a kitchenette for preparing basic meals, a large private bathroom, and a spacious balcony. It is the perfect choice for a couple.
- Room Armonia — this is a private hotel-style room with a full size bed (which can accommodate one or two people), a private bathroom, and is located on the second level of a two-story structure. It has access to the shared kitchen below, and is the best choice for a single or a couple.
- Room Amistad — this is a private room with two single beds that can accommodate either one or two guests, a private bathroom, and is located on the second level of a two-story structure. It has access to the shared kitchen below, and is the best option for friends who are traveling together.
- Rancho Serenidad — this structure is home to the Bodhi Shambala Yoga Studio on the top-level and a relaxing meditation/reading area on the ground level called Serenidad.
- Common Area Alegria — a social area that contains a kitchen and dining area, located on the ground level of the two-story structure with Room Armonia and Room Amistad on the top level.
Kitchen or kitchenette for preparing your own meals
Common area (day beds, hammocks, chairs)
20 minute walk
15 minute walk (convenience store is a 5 minute walk)
Between 2 and 15 minutes walking
Ready to visit?
Select the camp option that applies to you:
SURF CAMPS FOR FAMILIES
A balanced surf camp designed for families with children. Spend three days learning some new skills and three more days exploring the Uvita area!
SURF & YOGA CAMPS FOR ADULTS
A holistic surf and yoga camp for adults — week-long, set-date vacations that promote learning, community engagement, and fun!
IS BODHI RIGHT FOR YOU?
Learn what makes Bodhi different from other surf and yoga camps