Two awesome Ashtanga yoga retreats in 2019 with Shae Bryant Wellness!
Ashtanga Teacher / Practitioner Intensive
September 7-13, 2019
Join Level 1 Authorized teacher Shae Bryant for an incredible week of intimate and in-depth study of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga system. Ideal for teachers wanting to deepen their training as well as dedicated Ashtanga practitioners. You do not need to be a teacher to attend, and this is not a teacher training, however, it is the level of study and exploration that all teachers and serious students really need and want! 20+ hours of training and daily morning Mysore (plus one led class)! Drastically deepen your understanding of Tristana (Ujjayi, Drishti, Bandha). Learn the Sanskrit Vinyasa count. Discuss alignment and anatomy as it relates to Ashtanga. Restore your soul with incredible vegetarian food, laughter, and beach adventures!
Awakened Ashtanga + Adventure
September 14-20, 2019
Restore, revive, refresh, and renew both your spirit and your love of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Daily morning Mysore practice, beach and waterfall adventures, local community exploration, and enough delicious free time to find yourself again! Perfect for the dedicated practitioner or someone needing an Ashtanga inspiration reboot!
Attend just one week or stay for both!
Both retreats include
- Round trip transportation (SJO-Bodhi-SJO)
- 5 nights accommodation at Bodhi
- Fresh, healthy, vegetarian meals (Week 1 = 13 meals, Week 2 = 8 meals)
- One meal at a local restaurant (Carlito’s)
- Semi-private Ashtanga Yoga training with Shae
- A Guided Community Walking Tour
- Close access to pristine beach in Marino Ballena National Park
Do not include
- Flights to San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2 nights in San Jose at the Adventure Inn
- Some meals
About Shae Bryant
Shae Bryant is an enthusiastic body, mind, and spirit wellness coach who works with groups and private clients to achieve lifestyles of wellness. She integrates physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health into daily living. Shae is currently based in the Murfreesboro area of Tennessee, though she considers herself a citizen of the world and enjoys traveling to learn from and work with clients worldwide. She is blessed to spend her days assisting others toward optimal health and wholeness, laughing and loving her way through! Her favorite healing modalities include Yoga, the Pilates Method, Therapeutic Massage, Meditation, eating whole foods and living limitless joy!
- Self Investment: Week 1: $1500 | Week 2: $1100 | Both: $2222 | Payment plans available
- Inquire and register: www.shaebryantwellness.com