Awaken Your Ashtanga Yoga Retreat
September 15-22, 2018
Hosted by Shea Bryant Wellness
Bodhi Surf + Yoga is excited to co-host the Awaken Your Ashtanga retreat with international yoga teacher and environmental lover, Shea Bryant. This retreat will be a week-long spiritual, eco, and wellness retreat and revival. It’s intention is four-fold: to restore, revive, refresh, and renew your spirit, your connection to source, and your love and devotion to your Ashtanga Yoga practice. It also has the aim of exploring everyone’s individual connection to earth, and more importantly, recognizing our role as conscious stewards of the planet.
This retreat includes both structure and freedom as guests may participate to the degree that is right for them. An Asana practice is not required to attend as our focus with be on all aspects of yoga, including breath, meditation, and living yoga off the mat.
Awaken your Ashtanga Yoga Retreat includes:
- Transportation to and from San Jose
- 5 nights at the Bodhi Lodge
- 12 fresh, local meals (including 2 at local restaurant)
- 2 daily yoga sessions with Shae
- 2 eco educational presentations with Bodhi owners
- A guided Community Walking Tour
- Close access to pristine beach located within Marino Ballena National Park